Thursday, March 21, 2013

Rosa Confetto Eye Make Up of Yesterday + Little Photo Reportage of Today!

Hi!! =)
Today I post the eye make up of yesterday and some photos I took this afternoon in my garden!
Here the make up:








Summarizing:

EYESHADOWS:I used a wonderful "rosa confetto" from the Oh So Special by Sleek all over the eyelid, under the eyebrows I blended a bright pastel white and lastly I used a shimmery dark violet in the socket line (this is the same colour I used in the inferior eyelid)!;

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);

EYELINER: the wonderful(and resistant!!!)Kiko Super Colour Eyeliner number 101 (here another look with this gold eyeliner);

MASCARA:the falsies volum'express by Maybelline;

EYE PENCIL:no eye pencil! XD


Let me know your critic opion about this look!
Kisses=)

Hey, stop another second and look down here!
These are the photos I took this afternoon in my garden:






Definately, thanks for stopping and kisses!!! =)


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look!!!

    www.patrinesthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great idea, i've got the same color eye pencil and it's a good way to use it,i'll try!
    kisses
    http://blancajara.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it would be nice if you would post your make up on your blog Bianca!
      Kisses=)

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Both the eye make up and flowers. I love gardening, can't wait for spring here! Perhaps we could follow each other? Let me know and I'll definitely follow back!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course Lulu!
      Thanks for appreciating my photos!
      See you soon! =)
      Kisses =)

      Delete