Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Copper Liner Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!!!
After ages I'm back, I'm so sorry for this absence here and on your blogs, my dear readers. Unfortunately, as I anticipated in my last post, I have to get up very early and I have not energies at the end of the day... I will try to organize me better.
Here I'm showing you a simple but colourful look I created some time ago! 












EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCIL:green Kiko Glamorous Eye pencil number 412 by Kiko + Copper Glamorous Eye Pencil by Kiko;

MASCARA: Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black By Elizabeth Arden; 

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

Thanks for your visit and for your kind comments!
Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin


17 comments:

  1. Copper with Green looks so unique. Very nice

    --Sony
    https://nailscontext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Marghe once again very lovely. The color combination so classy! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. That copper line has an absolutely stunning effect - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love the green. Its beautiful. We don't get such colorful eye pencil here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear! Can understand your concern about readers, but we all are having our priorities and so just take a deep breath and take your time. We all love your blog. So just don't bother about absence and post when your are convenient.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah my dear you're so right!! The point is that for me is so relaxing reading your blog but also post on my blog and haven't the energies to do so is :(
      Thanks for yr comment, you're a sweetheart! ♡

      Delete
  6. Just lovely! Colours of nature :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No te preocupes por no postear tan seguido, nos pasa a todos!
    Hermoso makeup, como siempre!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Caro! Muchas gracias por tu comentario! Un abrazo! ♡♡♡

      Delete
  8. I love the green! it's quite striking and unique with the copper :) I'm not sure I'll have much blog time either :( I'm starting a new job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Marghe. Very pretty the look. The green looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really LOVE this makeup look :)
    That green looks stunning with the copper :)
    I also own that Comfort Zone palette by Wet n Wild and it´s one of my all time favorite palettes :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete