Sunday, November 20, 2016

Copper Eye MakeUp + Nail Stamping with A-England - Elizabeth & Mary - Fotheringhay Castle

Hi dear!!!
I'm back with a rusty-coppery look created using the 5 Colors Dazzling Eye Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette Waterproof (Born Pretty store), you can see it (and in other colour combinations) here!
Below you can find a stamping attempt done with a new nail polish, yes the wonderful mossy green by A-England, Elizabeth & Mary - Fotheringhay Castle!
Here the photos of the eye make up:


















EYESHADOWS: The 5 Colors Dazzling Eye Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette number #03 ;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARAMaybelline 3X volum'express;

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.   

***

Now, let's move to the nail side of the question...
From my first Hypnotic Polish order I can not resist to buy the wonderful mossy green A-England - Elizabeth & Mary - Fotheringhay Castle. As a first try I was impatient to see its stamping attitude and...the result has not been so bad! What do you think?
As a base I used the pale pink Magnolia 01 ( Botanical Colour Nail Polish collection) by Yves Rocher.
For the stamping I used the Born Pretty L024 Nail Art Stamp Template - Flower Theme.
Here some photos:






Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,
 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/


13 comments:

  1. Wow...Such a gorgeous look! And that stamping is just perfect dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww you're exagerating my dear, btw I tried to do my best! Thanks a lot for your visit! =)

      Delete
    2. Not at all, you are doing better and better! <3

      Delete
  2. Another gorgeous look, and matching nail and all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eheheh it is important to math all things XD Ahaha!!
      A bug hug!

      Delete
  3. Precioso maquillaje y manicura. Me encantan esos tonos de sombra para el otoño. Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Asuncion! Muchas gracias por tu comentario!!Abrazos

      Delete
  4. Eyes and nails go in pair - autumn-like, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous eyes Marghe and I love that mani :-D I do like a-England so much :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so beautiful. It reminds me of the old ancient Egypt, the colours are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. il color bronzo sulla palpebra mobile è stupendo ed il tutto ti sta divinamente, esalta il colore del tuo occhio e anche le unghie sono molto precise e discrete ma anche fuori del comune.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I really like colour you used in this eye makeup! They reminds me of autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete