Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tropical Tutu Eye Make Up + Golden Nail Art

Hi dear!!!
Finally I'm back with a super colourful look!
During my holidays I bought some new eyeshadows,
one of these is the L'Oréal Paris - Colour Riche Eyeshadow Quad - Tropical Tutu!
I've been pleasantly surprised by this little palette; the colours are so pretty and vivid. They are easy to apply and blend. The fall out very little. Here the result:















 L'Oréal Paris - Colour Riche Eyeshadow Quad - Tropical Tutu


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILno one;

MASCARA: Better than Sex by Too Faced, what a great mascara!;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.



I have also to show you this mani. I did this one times ago, for Christmas. Btw I think this is a pretty one for every situation.
 The gold nail polish, the golden studs and the rhinestones are by Pupa, from the Maxi Nail Art Kit N° 1 - 002.
The gold nail polish is very easy to apply and the quality very high. It dries very fastly.








Thanks for your support and comments!

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


18 comments:

  1. Oh wow Marghe. Gorgeous nails and lovely eyes :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great palette, I like your eyes in these shades a lot. And the gold nail polish looks nice, I like such shades of gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Aneta! I'm very satisfied by this palette that I bought for just 3 €! =)
      This time I had a better experience with Pupa nail polish, that gold is really high quality =)

      Delete
  3. It is very unique and interesting - the polish goes well with the eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look I really like the green under your eyes :) nice mani too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is a gorgeours makeup. Love the combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Amira! Thank you so much! These colours are very pretty =)

      Delete
  6. This eyeshadow palette is stunning and the way you have applied it on your eyes is lovely Marghe!

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Keisha! I'm so glad you like the make up look! This is the second time I try L'Oreal eyeshadows and I have to say that I'm very satisfied!
      Thanks for your visit,
      kisses

      Delete
  7. What pretty colours, very summery. I've not looked at L'oreal shadows for a long time so will give them a try.
    That's lovely polish, very rich looking shade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Clare! I'm so glad you like this look! These eyeshadows are really pretty and I found this palette for only 3 €!!! So it is really worth the price.
      Kisses and thanks for stopping by =)

      Delete
  8. I like this makeup and I love the colors. I'm your new GFC follower # 69 ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the way you play with the colours. Well done! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice mani and beautiful make up! :)

    ReplyDelete