Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Touch of Shimmer Eye Make Up + Metallic Violet Nails & Some Flowers

Hi dear,
I'm back with a look I created last week, for going to work.
It is simple but effective and for all situations.
It gives a lot of light to the sight!
Here the result:









Palette Paris in Love


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILI used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner by Rimmel, colour Brown;

MASCARA: Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black By Elizabeth Arden; 

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

And of course, I have to show you also my nails of the week!
As a base I applied the wonderful metallic violet by Flormar, Pearly Plumjam. 
For the dots, always by Flormar, I used GrassJuice, which belongs to the Full Color series. I like a lot this combo!
Well, last Friday I went to the Flormar store near home and...well, there was a promotion, buy 3 get 1 free so, since there were many pretty shades I made a present to myself! Eheh!
So, do you like this simple manicure?
Let me know!



Here I have for you some random flowers I saw while walking last Sunday! =)



That's all!
Thanks for your support and all your nice comments!

 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

32 comments:

  1. questo trucco ti sta proprio molto bene! adoro le nail art ispirate dai fiori e la foto di quel fiore viola è stupenda e molto dolce l'idea di te che fotografi fiori mentre sei in giro :) La base viola sulle unghie è meravigliosa, non conoscevo la marca, vado subito a vedere/comprare, il nome plumjam mi ha conquistata e i pallini gialli ci stanno perfettamente, inoltre hai delle unghie lunghissime e bellissime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Ghila! Grazie mille per il tuo commento! Quando vado a farmi delle passeggiate mi piace fermarmi a fotograre dei fiori =) Un abbraccio!

      Delete
  2. You are right! It's simple yet very attractive eye makeup...I like it a lot! And yes, I like your simple manicure. That purple polish is very pretty and those yellow dots on top of it are giving spring feeling. Well done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear! I'm so glad you like both mani and make up! I particularly like the contrast between the acid green and the violet =)

      Delete
  3. very beautiful Marghe! I love your nail art very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like dots. And your eyes look classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is gorgeous, and so is the manicure and the flowers - spring soon, also here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Maria! These are very little flowers I saw walking last Sunday =)

      Delete
  6. Very pretty and the nail art too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Pat, I'm so glad you like it =)
      Kisses

      Delete
  7. Very nice! Neutrals always work for flattering looks.

    Beaumiroir

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Si, merita proprio...tra l'altro è indistruttibile. L'ho su da 1 settimana..come se niente fosse!
      Un abbraccio!

      Delete
  9. Love the eye makeup! I agree you could wear it in a lot of situations! :) I really like that purple polish too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Stephanie! This purple nail polish has a very long life on nails.. 1 week without any sign of damage! Incredible...!

      Delete
  10. Gostei de tudo..a make assim me agrada bastante.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww muchas gracias mi querida! Un abrazo!=)

      Delete
  11. Wow, I love your nice eyeshadow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Ciao Elisa! Grazie mille carissima, un abbraccio grande! =)

      Delete
  13. This is the look i wud love to sport.. u did a great job & loved ur nails.. hv a great weekend ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you s much dear Natasha! Hope you'll have a great week end <3

      Delete
  14. Hello,

    So beautiful ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Sarah! Thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  15. Hermosa manicura para contrastar con ojos muy naturales. Muy lindo todo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por tu comentario Carolina! Un abrazo! =)

      Delete
  16. Nice eyes and I love the polish and mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. That purple polish looks amazing, I love that shade! <3

    ReplyDelete