Thursday, March 3, 2016

Blue Green Eye MakeUp + Baroque Nail Art [stamping]

Hi dear!
Finally I am back with a new look I wore this week at work!
I am very satisfied by the result,
and it has been very rapid and easy to create.
Here the result:









this mint green by Kiko number 109



Palette Paris in Love


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILI used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner by Rimmel, colour Brown and a blue eye pencil by Pupa, named automatic liner number 03 (extra shiny long lasting eyeliner pencil);

MASCARA: Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black By Elizabeth Arden; 

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

I have also a manicure to show you!
As a base I think coat of the Sally Hansen Nude Now 230 (a pink)
then I applied 2 rich coats of the Sinful Colours All About You 921, a very nice glittery nail polish; the glitters are gold and red.
Then I stamped on it with the Born Pretty L024 Nail Art Stamp Template - Flower Theme.
As stamping nail polish I used the Stampy black 02 by Essence. 
Do you like the result?
Well, I am super satisfied by the result!!!
Hope you like it too!






Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,
 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful and unique eye makeup - the mani is very festive, and almost autumnal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Maria! I'm so glad you like it =)

      Delete
  2. Great job with the manicure! I like how you matched these colours and the stamping!
    The blue line on your eyelids is so cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Aneta! Thanks to you I'm completely addicted to stamping now!!! :D

      Delete
  3. wow, this is just perfection! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue eyeliner here! Your stamping has improved again and I really like the way your mani came out :) the gold glitter over nude is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much dear Stephanie!!! I particularly love this glittery nail polish by Sinful Colors! =)

      Delete
  5. questo trucco ti sta benissimo e tutto della nail art è stupendo, da quello smalto all'abbinamento dei colori al design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. inoltre mi piace molto che anche tu cerchi modi seri e discreti di indossare il colore al lavoro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assolutamente, ci vuole colore nella vita, altrimenti che noia.. Il problema trovare la voglia/tempo alla mattina..!!!

      Delete
  7. Wow sweetie, that's amazing! Great makeup again, the mix of colours is great. The nails are super pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the makeup but loved the nail art:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. La manicure è troppo carina! :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Los tonos verdes y azules le dan vivacidad a tu mirada, te quedan divinos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great eye makeup - they look good together and lovely mani, I like the glitter :-D

    ReplyDelete