here my sunday make up:
I used Medium Shopping Bag by Sephora:
MASCARA:the FULL EXPOSURE mascara by Smashbox, great product especially when something goes wrong!!!;
EYESHADOW BASE: the usual Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye Fix Primer;
EYE PENCIL: the multiplay Pupa colour 02.
That's NOT all for today!!!
I've to thank a lot my dear friend Shannel, she has tagged me and I'm so happy to answer!!!
1. Of course I have to ask, what /who inspires you to blog?
I'm very inspired by Lisa Eldridge!
2. If you have to pick only 1 favorite book what is it and why?
Il Deserto dei Tartari also known as The Tartar Steppe by Dino Buzzati, very profound work.
3. Who is your favorite movie or book character and how do you relate to her/him?
Poirot, Poirot, Poirot by Agatha Christie!!! I'm obsessed with the recent series with the wonderful trio Suchet, Fraser, Moran!
4. Who is your favorite beauty icon?
5. If you are to pick a character from "how I met your mother" who would you be and why?
Ehm I've never watched this film! =)
6. If the world gets attacked by Zombies and you are to pick a beauty product as a weapon what would it be? and how does it work?
Ahaha the horrible eyepencils by Essence, they're endless and super dry, and I think they're perfect as weapons!!!
7. If you were to get into a beauty time capsule what 3 beauty products would you bring and why?
An eyeshadow palette, a primer and a mascara! For me it's important to exalt my eyes, because I wear glasses.
8. What fashion era would you like to bring to the 21st Century?
9. If you are to pick 3 tv/movie/book characters to date with this summer. Who would it be?
David Suchet, Hugh Fraser and Paulina Moran!!!
10. What is your greatest hurdle as a blogger?
Time and new ideas.
11. What is your favorite feel good song, movie, and quotes?
A song, well I love classical music, so I said the Messiah by Haendel makes me feel super good. Movie: Poirot, and quotes I don't know =)
12. If you are to pick a favorite Walt Disney Princess Character who would it be and why?
Oh no, I don't like Disney princesses at all!
13. What is your "must do" this summer?
Uhm, I don't know really, I've no particular project right now =)
I tag all the lovely readers of this post!!! Let me know your answers!!!
p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)
p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>