Saturday, December 31, 2016

Elegant Eye MakeUp + Happy New Year!!!

Hi dear!
This is the last post...of this year! Eh Eh! 
This is a simple look, I would suggest it for a dinner out, maybe this night! Or, maybe you prefer something more colourful. By the way, I will combine this eye make up look with super red lips!
I'm thinking two options:
deep red like this one
vivid red like this oneor this one.
Which lipstick would you combine?
Here some photos:













EYESHADOWS: Au Naturel palette by Sleek make up.

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Extra Sculpt Volume mascara by Kiko

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden;

That's all for this year my dear. I would like to thank you for your support and comments. A big hug!
And of course, happy 2017!
Kisses, 
Marghe

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi dear! I have changed mascara..it's by kiko, but I have to test it more before to say my verdict. A big hug

      Delete
  2. I love the shimmer and your lashes are divine.
    Happy new year dear! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you!! I love this make up look, subtle but very sparkly! Also agree with the eyelash compliments, they are looking very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year dear, I wish you all the best for 2017! You're eyes simple sparkle with this subtle make-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Andrea! I wish you the best too for this year! A big hug and kisses!

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year 2017. Marghe Beautiful Eyes (that is how I name you.... Hahaha... you have amazing eyes!!). Okey dokey, your make up is sublime I really love the Clarins lipstick. Kisses :)
    P.S. Are you a make up artist??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Thanks a lot for your comment! You're so sweet! I'm not a makeup artist but a makeup lover!!! SMUACK!!

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year Marghe :-D xxx

    This is a gorgeous look, I love how it sparkles :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely eye makeup look as always! I think a bright red lip would be really fun here! Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Stephanie! Have a wonderful 2017! Kisses

      Delete
  8. Happy New Year!! Love the eyes :)
    Bj S

    ReplyDelete
  9. ti auguro un anno bellissimo marghe, bellissimo come vuoi tu, bellissimo come i tuoi occhi, bellissimo come quell'ombretto shimmery color melanzana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. che rossetto hai poi messo alla fine? il mio preferito è il mille baci rosso marras..

      Delete