Sunday, March 22, 2015

Double Winged Eye MakeUp + Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick Swatch

Hi dear!
This is the look I was wearing yesterday,
I used the Comfort Zone Palette by Wet n Wild,
here the result:













I used 3 eyeshadows,
a bright one under the eyebrows, a rusty colour along the socket-line and a dark rusty to trace the eyeliner.
Here the colours:



EYESHADOWSsee above;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARAMaybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

***

Here I am showing you a wonderful lipstick I bought last summer
so I've had the time to test it a lot (as you can see!!!)
and so I can gave my honest opinion.
This is the Clarins Joli Rouge Gold Plum 727,
a sheer super hydrating and colorful lipstick.
This lipstick is not super long lasting, 
I applied it almost every day (early in the morning) to go to work, and generally it lasts well until lunch. Then it vanishes definitively. 
So I surely suggest you this product because it simply works!

Here the description by Clarins:
This classic, creamy lipstick delivers stunning colour and silky-smooth shine. Formulated with the innovative extreme shine Maxi Lip Complex to help plump and hydrate for full, soft and supple lips. Deeply moisturizing and long-wearing with a fruity, floral scent, this lipstick feels amazing from the minute you apply it.

Personally I confirmed what stated above!
Here some shots with different lights:






 


Have you ever tried this lipstick?
If so, let me know your opinion!
Thanks for reading till the end,
Kisses
Marghe

11 comments:

  1. Hi Marghe, I love the double winged eyeliner...it adds such drama! The lips shade is really pretty and looks to be quite pigmented.

    Have a fab Sunday!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Keisha! Thanks a lot! The lipstick is really pigmented even if this is a sheer one! =)
      Kisses

      Delete
  2. Your make up is stunning! I love the color! kisses Marghe! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Amira =)
      Have a great week too!
      Kisses

      Delete
  3. Qué bonito te queda ese tono cobrizo clarito. Es un nuevo look precioso.Bss y feliz día, Marghe.
    Por cierto,las fotos del look que llevo en el blog son de hace un par de semanas,Ahora tenemos un tiempo horrible:frío y lluvioso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holaa Pilar!!! Ahora entiendo, todos es claro! Aqui tambien es super frio!
      Muchas gracias por tu comentario Plar, espero un nuevo post tuyo con muchisimo sol!
      Un beso,
      Marghe

      Delete
  4. Great eye makeup, I like those browns together :-) And that's a pretty lipstick :-D

    ReplyDelete