Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sea & Sand Eye Make up

Hi dear!
Even this time I'm showing you a look I was wearing during Xmas holidays. What do you think of this bright eyeliner?
Personally I really like the contrast with the brown fading into a buttery white.
Here some photos:















L'Oréal Paris - Colour Riche Eyeshadow Quad - Tropical Tutu


Au Naturel palette by Sleek make up




EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Extra Sculpt Volume mascara by Kiko

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden;



That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 



https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

24 comments:

  1. Qué bonito ha quedado ese delineado en azul!! Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first palette is so pretty! I like this make-up, it reminds me of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a sunny (cold) day =) Thanks dear Aneta, a big hug!

      Delete
  3. ultimamente le tue foto sono fantastiche! questo look mi piace davvero tanto perchè è facile e molto naturale, portabile e questo tono di azzurro ti sta benissimissimo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's super pretty, I like it a lot sweetie! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty make-up and I especially like the first color palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Andrea! That L'oreal palette is super nice, maybe a little bit powdery, but the colours are great and original!

      Delete
  6. Wooow, te ha quedado espectacular! Me encanta el resultado final
    Espero tu opinión en mi último post, besitos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great make!
    Follow you with G+ and GFC, and I hope, that you follow me too)
    http://beloglovskaya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful as per usual. I like when you use a palette like this one ... makes me feel like I might have a chance to copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks dear Karen, I'm so glad the look. A big hug =)

      Delete
  9. Hello Marghe beautiful eyes!! I truly love this eyes makeup it is very festive - perfect for Xmas. Big hug :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear...you have a very good sense of color combos and this one too is so unique combination. I am loving it.

    ReplyDelete