Thursday, January 26, 2017

Sunset Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
I'm back with a make up created using the Sunset palette by Sleek, one of the oldest palettes I actually own, but the quality is still good even though the expiration date is far away!
By the way, here some photos:










EYESHADOWS: from the Sunset palette by Sleek;



EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black By Elizabeth Arden; 

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

Thanks for your visit and for your kind comments!
Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin

13 comments:

  1. Hello Marghe beautiful eyes!! Dear I am fond of this sunset palette - the colours are lovely and warm! Really beautiful. Have a great weekend ahead. Big hug :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, this palette is very nice and valid! I have it since ages and it is still perfect in terms of quality!
      Smuack! =)

      Delete
  2. The color combination match gorgeously and I am excited to try it ;) wish you a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful colour scheme! I love it when you play with the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear! I'm so glad you like the result!! Smuack! =)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous palette and unusual combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahora me estoy aficionando a estos tonos cobres, quedan fenomenal y el eyeliner azul me encanta.Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice eyes. I just love the blue, really adds to the look :-D

    ReplyDelete