Saturday, April 1, 2017

Face Mask - Algae - purifying & detoxifying Sephora Collection

Hi dear!
With a lot of enthusiasm I present you the first face mask I ever tried! Yesterday Sunika published a post about facial masks and always yesterday after work I thought: "let's go to the El Corte Ingles to see if there is something interesting to try".
I decided to try this purifying and detoxifying mask by Sephora enriched with Algae.
As illustrated in the package, I firstly well cleaned my skin, then I applied the mask for 20 minutes or more. The lyocell fiber mask is well imbued of product, so it is better, if you have time, to leave it for more than 15 minutes.
Then I removed the mask, the excess and stop. You don't need to wash your face.

The immediate effect I noticed: my skin moisturized and nourished. 
Moreover, in this period I have some horrible inflamed pimples, after this treatment they were absorbed and quite dried!
So my opinion is super positive and I surely have to buy other of these Algae masks! If you have some inflamed pimples, give a try to this mask, it works!
So, my rating is a 9/10!

Here some informations from Sephora website:
-Bu Gu Zhi Leaf, Magnolia, and Willow Extracts: Purify the skin’s appearance.
-Brown Algae Extract: Provides natural antioxidant compounds. 

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Lecithin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Maltodextrin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract, Bakuchiol, Magnolia Officinalis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ascorbic Acid.

Suggested Usage: 
-Unfold the mask and peel off the pink film. 
-Apply the mask to clean skin.
 -Leave for 15 minutes. -Gently massage to absorb any excess. 
-No need to rinse.







Have you ever tried these masks?
Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,

 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

20 comments:

  1. Me gustan las mascarillas de Sephora, aunque esta en concreto no la he probado.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Joanna! A poco a poco voy probando las otras tambien! Cual has probado tu?
      Un abrazo!

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a really impressive face mask, dear :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear! If you have the occasion give it a try! =)

      Delete
  3. I don`t know this one, but if it works so good I would like to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review.
    Have a nice day.

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried a few Korean face masks and found them pretty moisturizing... I haven't seen an improvement in my pimples from them though... I might give this one a try sometime! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Stephanie! I see in the Sephora a lot of Korean masks, but as a first time I preferred to try something standard!

      Delete
  6. I bought a couple face masks from Sephora some months ago, but never tried them (me lazy)...You review makes me want to start using them a.s.a.p., it seems easy and useful!!

    ReplyDelete