Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Face Mask - Dead Sea Mud Mask Schaebens

Hi dear!
I'm back with another mask review! This one is not delicate as the past one and it is not so easy in the application. I mean, you have to applied this mud, then clean well the face, so it is not super comfortable. 
But it is surely super purifying and of course the cleansing power strong! It makes emerge all impurities...I think it would be better to use it once a week, but unfortunately the packaging is not so comfortable and one time open...it is open! And mud uses to dry quite fast. So I decided to repeat the treatment 2 days in a row.
To be honest, I would not suggest to do so, since it unbalances too much skin equilibrium, and in this period mine is not so stable :D
All considered my rating is 7.5/10.
7.5 because when applied, especially in the first minutes, I was feeling my face burning! I think it is due to the high percentage of salt.
After this treatment is important to apply a good moisturizer!
Here some photos and more details:


From the Schaebens website:

This mask was especially developed for impure and problematic skin. Fights pimple causing bacteria, removes excess grease and cleanses skin deeply. Regular use prevents pimples, blackheads and impurities. Clinical tests prove that skin condition is visibly ameliorated. Thanks to their anti-oxidative properties, the spirulina algae protect the skin from damaging environmental irritants and thereby support its natural functioning. Aloe vera and camomile have a soothing effect. The result: a refined complexion, visibly healthy and pure skin. Special features: with mud, algae, zinc minerals, aloe vera and camomile prevents pimples and blackheads for deep cleansing refines skin visibly free from colouring agents and perfume 

Directions of use 
Knead packet prior to opening. 
Apply evenly to freshly cleansed face (and décolletage). Avoid skin around the eyes and lips. Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Use once to three times a week as needed. 

Ingredients Aqua, Silt, Kaolin, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Spirulina Platensis Powder, Coco-Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. (Silt = here: Dead Sea Mud)






Have you ever tried these masks?
Thanks for your visit and all your nice comments,

 Kisses 
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

16 comments:

  1. Hola guapa! estoy deseando probar alguna mascarilla de este tipo, pero por el momento no he comprado ninguna. Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Espero tu comentarios/articulos despues de tu preubas! Un abrazo!=)

      Delete
  2. I never heard about this brand. I like these kind of cleansing masks a lot based on natural products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! I find this mask in a Carrefour. Maybe in specialized shops is present.
      It is super purifying!!!

      Delete
  3. Ah yes, salt can make skin burn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mira que me gustan las mascarillas y esta no la he probado, por lo que cuentas sería perfecta para mi tipo de piel. Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  5. La he probado y la verdad es que me ha gustado bastante.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skin burn doesn't sound very nice. I Hope it stopped when you took the face mask off :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review Marghe! So sorry that this burned your skin. I hope all is well now.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds interesting and think I would try one like this :-)

    ReplyDelete