Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Deep Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
Let's start with a look I was wearing these holidays...ahhh my ended holidays!!! 
By the way, what do you think of this make up? 
I think it makes my eyes smaller, but over all I like to change sometimes my style!
Here some photos:













I used the 4EYES palette number 05 by PUPA (here another make up where I used this palette):




EYEPENCILCopper Glamorous Eye Pencil by Kiko;

MASCARA: Extra Sculpt Volume mascara by Kiko; 

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden;


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por tu comentario! Abrazos =)

      Delete
  2. Que bien te queda, yo intente un par de veces dar eyeliner en rojo y la gente me decía que si tenia mas los ojos, no se ahcerlo bien.Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola! Hay que tener cuidado con este color, pero a mi me encanta algunas veces =)
      Un abrazo!

      Delete
  3. That looks great, I really like the looks of it. I have never tried Pupa's eye shadow, but I love their polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Thanks for you're comment! Pupa eyeshadows have a good quality, like their polishes ! :D A big hug!

      Delete
  4. I never wore Pupa eye shadows, but I like this look you've created with it! It's pretty and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Andrea! Pupa eyeshadow have a good quality, I would suggest to try them if you have the occasion =)

      Delete
  5. Linda make adorei!
    Ótima semana,com muita paz.
    Obrigada pela visita.
    Beijos coloridos!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mi piacciono molto i colori che hai usato! Io ho gli occhi grandi, quindi non ho problemi :-)
    Baci
    Paola ♡
    PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaah viva gli occhi grandi! Eh che io essendo miope son castigata dagli occhiali...che noia!
      Un abbraccio =)

      Delete
  7. Sorry sweetie... To be honest, I don't like it - I'm not a fan of red under the eyes - Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dear! Thanks for your comment! You're right red is a strong colour to be worn on eyes =)

      Delete
  8. hi Marghe once again very lovely. The color combination match gorgeously xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Amira, I'm so glad you like it! =)

      Delete
  9. ti stavo per chiedere del mascara perchè ti fa delle ciglia, che tu già hai stra forti e belle, fantastiche..e poi ho visto che è quello di kiko che uso anche io e che trovo senza dubbio il migliore di tutti i tempi! sono positivamente meravigliata del fatto che a te il violetto sotto l'occhio e nella rima interna non fa sembrare un vampiro zombie come a me, hahaha, ma anzi ti sta benissimo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's not at all bad one..but you can try that red liner above your lashes...it may twist the look. What do you say?

    ReplyDelete