Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Malachite Eye MakeUp in Collaboration with Karaja MakeUp

Hi dear!
I'm back with a new make up in collaboration with Karaja Make Up.
The eyeshadow blended along the socket-line and the eyeliner is the same! The only difference is that along the socket-line I blended the Acquacolor Gemstone Malachite n°3 dry; but for the eyeliner I used a wet brush! What an emerald has turned out! It has a strong metallic effect!






The mascara is the BB Volume Mascara from the African Beauty Collection, since its first usage the brush distributed the right quantity of product on the lashes. Lashes are hydrated, black and voluminous. It is very comfortable. There is no fall out of dry product at the end of the day.




Finally, as eyeliner I used the very intense Kajal Nefertiti 1, also from the collection African Beauty:





That's all for today,
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)



p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/


27 comments:

  1. Produto maravilhoso arrasou na make, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyeshadow looks so great. Blends really well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola! Que bonita la sombra, con ese color de ojos queda genial. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is so beautiful. That metallic effect looks really great :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un look precioso, me encanta esa sombra tan intensa ^^
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so beautiful and lovely packaging of the products too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these products are professional, the packaging is practical and the content very good. In synthesis, they work! =)

      Delete
  7. Wow, the eyeshadow is so gorgeous my friend, love that awesome green.
    Buona serata cara Marghe!
    Saluti,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Flo! Si è un bellissimo verde, specialmente se si usa bagnato!
      Un abbraccio!!

      Delete
  8. Wowww...Gorgeoussssss! What a beautiful makeup my dear. Your nails are looking so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love that green!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. Bronze Dice

    ReplyDelete