Thursday, June 14, 2018

Platinum Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
I'm back with a make up from my work routine! I just used 2 soft pale colours, a shimmery gray and a rose. A lot of mascara and the right brown eye pencil.
Here some photos:








12 Beautiful Color Eye Shadows Palette by Elizabeth Arden


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILthe brown eyepencil Eye Designer, colour brun foncé 402 by l'oréal;

MASCARA: Extremely Black Sexy Pulp Mascara with Botanical Charcoal by Yves Rocher;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: eyeshadow primer by Catrice.


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe



p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

12 comments: