Saturday, June 9, 2018

Brown Smokey Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
This is the make up I was wearing...hem until 20 minutes ago!
It is a soft brown smokey with a soft brown eyeliner and a lot of black mascara.
It is ideal for an afternoon/evening out for shopping and dinner as I did or maybe at work. It always work in my opinion!
Here some photos:






12 Beautiful Color Eye Shadows Palette by Elizabeth Arden


EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILthe Expression Kajal by Maybelline number 38 brown (a very old eye pencil in my collection);

MASCARA: Extremely Black Sexy Pulp Mascara with Botanical Charcoal by Yves Rocher;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: eyeshadow primer by Catrice.


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe



p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

13 comments: