Thursday, March 12, 2015

Olive Green Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!!!
This is the look I was wearing yesterday,
super comfortable,
easy & fast to do in the morning
and long lasting till the end...of the day!
Here the result:












I simply used 2 eyepencils and one eyeshadow,
here all the details:


Colour Crush - The Body Shop
Shade: Chocolate Linger
Nuance: Chocolat Fondant






EYESHADOWS: The Body Shop Colour Crush Chocolate Linger;


EYEPENCIL: Multiplay by Pupa number 17 as green eyeliner and the contour khol blanc neige by l'oréal (153) near the tear duct here you can see another make up with this pencil;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments and the support!
See you soon!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

6 comments:

  1. I love this kind of green eye liner on the eyes,, nice eye make up Marghe xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Amira! =)
      Have a serene weekend!
      Kisses

      Delete
  2. This is really gorgeous. Subtle but pretty. I really like the green. You suit it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear! This is really a pretty eyepencil this one by Pupa, very resistant!
      Kisses

      Delete
  3. I love that this look will stay on your eyes till the end of the day!
    Your eyes look really great and I love to see all these make-up looks on your blog. They are so inspirative for me, keep on writing these posts and I hope you'll continue to share them with us as well :) Have a lovely weekend :) (well it's almost weekend, isn't it? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Julia! Thanks a lot for your support it is not easy sometimes to continue to post day after day, because doing a blog requires surely a certain amount of time...and in a day time is not infinite! And energies too! And partly the enthusiasm to do it has to be "cultivated"... so thanks for your comment, and I surely wish the same for you!
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete