Monday, March 16, 2015

Pistache Eye MakeUp using the Comfort Zone palette by Wet n Wild


Hi dear! I'm back with the second look using the
new palette Comfort Zone by Wet n Wild.
I have been pleasantly surprised by the shimmery green
inside this palette,
it mixes very well with all the browns and the effect is very vibrant, so here the result:











I used the Comfort Zone E738 (Zone de Comfort) palette by Wet n wild



EYESHADOWSsee above;

EYEPENCILthe expression kajal by Maybelline brown 38;

MASCARAMaybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.



So that's all for today! Thanks for all the lovely comments!!!
p.s. do you like pistachios?!
Personally I love the salted ones!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

4 comments:

  1. This is a really nice look Marghe. I like these colours together :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Ananka! All this shades are so pretty! This palette is really worth the price,
      Kisses
      Marghe

      Delete
  2. Thats a very pretty eye look Marghe! Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete