Saturday, May 12, 2018

Lilac Eye MakeUp in Collaboration with Karaja MakeUp

Hi dear!
I'm very happy to present you this eye make up in collaboration with a brand I appreciate a lot, Karaja make up!
It is a prestigious Italian brand in decorative cosmetics that has been found in 1985. read more information here.

I've already reviewed other products in the past and the ones I tested in these days have confirmed the quality and high performance.
For this make up I mixed lilac, turquoise and violet.
All the eyeshadows are matte and very pigmented. 
It is necessary a little quantity in order to achieve a good coverage. Moreover, the powders are well formulated, in the sense that they mix well together. The fall out is minimal.
I traced a smudged eye liner using the darkest violet of the palette.


The eyeshadow palette I used is the Wonder Box n° 5



Near the tear duct I applied the Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil Cat Eyes n° 7 from the Prodigy Collection (it is the first above), I will review better this pencil in a following post, but I can anticipate you that it is very resistant and comfortable:


The mascara is the BB Volume Mascara from the African Beauty Collection, since its first usage the brush distributed the right quantity of product on the lashes. Lashes are hydrated, black and voluminous. It is very comfortable. There is no fall out of dry product at the end of the day.




Finally, as eyeliner I used the very intense Kajal Nefertiti 1, also from the collection African Beauty:




As anticipated I really like this brand, the quality and high performance is a certainty!
Have you ever tried Karaja make up?
Let me know in the comments!

That's all for today,
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)



p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

19 comments:

  1. I don't know this brand, but your make up looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so lovely!
    I also love the look of the cat eye pencils, I'm looking forward to a post about those :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Soon there will be more posts! Thanks sweetheart! ♡♡♡

      Delete
  3. Perfect for summer.Beautiful Color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un look precioso, me encanta la combinación de colores ^^
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it looks absolutely adorable, I really like it!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really nice and bright make up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear! Photos are amazing!
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete