Friday, May 25, 2018

Mint Eye MakeUp in Collaboration with Karaja MakeUp

Hi dear!
I'm back with a new make up! All the product used are by Karaja make up, see here my previous make up!
This time I opted for cold tones, 
a fresh make up for a hot summery day!
Here some photos:




The eyeshadow palette I used is the Wonder Box n° 5



The mascara is the BB Volume Mascara from the African Beauty Collection, since its first usage the brush distributed the right quantity of product on the lashes. Lashes are hydrated, black and voluminous. It is very comfortable. There is no fall out of dry product at the end of the day.




Finally, as eyeliner I used the very intense Kajal Nefertiti 1, also from the collection African Beauty:





That's all for today,
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)



p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/


22 comments:

  1. That looks really good, I love the colours you used ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¡¡Hola Marghe!! Qué bonitos tonos has elegido hoy, bueno, hoy y siempre, te queda divino. No conocía esta marca, Karaja, pero tiene muy buena pinta, buenos acabados en el packaging y bonitos colores. Me han gustado. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por pasarte Isabel! Karaja es una marca de maquillaje Italiana de calidad muy alta. La verdad es que no se si es vendida en España!
      Un abrazo!

      Delete
  3. I love the green! Looks absolutely perfect!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, mi piace molto questo make up nei toni del verde!
    Un bacio
    Paola
    www.pollywoodbypaolafratus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Paola! Tutto made in Italy! Un abbraccio!!!

      Delete
  5. La Wonde box è veramente favolosa, e anche il mascara sembra ottimo su di te.
    Buona serata!
    Saluti,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un look precioso, los tonos verdes me encantan ^^
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow mint suits you perfectly and I love this light shade during the warm time.
    Nice make up.

    take a look at my Blog and my Instgram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Amely, I'm so glad you like it!
      Smuackk

      Delete
  8. Wow, it looks absolutely adorable!

    https://elenabienvenido.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precioso el look y esa paleta se ve monísima. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with this look...<3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete