Sunday, January 31, 2016

Green Light Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!!!
Today I'm back again with a make up look I created during my holidays! I used a mix of the new little Tropic Tutu palette by L'Oréal + Kiko Light impulse palette. 
The acid shimmery green into the Tropical Tutu is such a wonderful shade: you can use it both concentrated that well blended along the socket-line. I like the way it enlightens the sight!
Ah! Now I've definitely finished to use the Better that Sex mascara by Too Faced and I've started to use the Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black By Elizabeth Arden. This is very different in consistency. It requires more and more applications and it stratifies quite well. The result is more natural that the Better than Sex. The only thing is that I have to spend 10 mins applying mascara, so...
Here the result:














L'Oréal Paris - Colour Riche Eyeshadow Quad - Tropical Tutu


Light Impulse eyeshadow palette which belongs to kiko's Elegant Shades  Collection



EYESHADOWS: see above;

EYEPENCILI used the Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner by Rimmel, colour Brown;

MASCARA: Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black By Elizabeth Arden;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


Thanks for your support and comments!

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 



16 comments:

  1. This is a really nice look Marghe! Have a great week! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super creative and interesting. I m officially hooked.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really great look Marghe. I really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermoso ese makeup con verdes, queda genial en tus ojos.

    ReplyDelete