Thursday, March 7, 2013

Saffron Eye Make Up

Hi!
Today I was inspired by warm tones, even if I haven't renounced to a touch of cold! In fact, I use an extremely cold brown eye pencil! I was quite undecided to use it or not. Now I'm quite satisfied by the result, because I think it breaks a little the continuity and gives some dynamics to the look!
Here the result: 









What I used for this eye make up?

EYESHADOWS:I used two eyeshadows by Madina (from the Vintage Memories collection) the bivalva REF 70643 and the bivalva REF 70616. These eyeshadow have such a high quality! Especially the suffron colour, which is a so bright and vibrant colour =) (here another make up where I used this eyeshadow);

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);

MASCARA: The Falsies by Maybelline;

EYE PENCIL:the Expression Kajal by Maybelline number 38 brown. (here another make up where I used this pencil and where I described it);

Stay tuned!

kisses =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment