Friday, March 15, 2013

Deep Eye Make Up

Hi!!!
Today I created this look using a lot of colours, from single eyeshadows and two palettes ! =)
Here the result:










Near the tear duct I applied the super acid green-yellow by kiko   (here another look with this eyeshadow)and then in center of the eyelid the diabolic red by Madina(look here for another look)!
Lastly I used a lot of turquoise and blue in the inferior eyelid and in the socket line. In the inferior eyelid I used only shimmer blue and turquoise and in the socket line only matte ones, just to evitate a too much shimmery look!

SUMMERIZING:

EYESHADOWS:the wonderful Diabolic Red by Madina Milano, THE acid green-yellow by Kiko number 104, the Sephora medium shopping bag and the palette Monarch by Smashbox;

MASCARA:the Falsies by Maybelline; 

EYE PENCIL:Multiplay 09 by Pupa (here another make up where I used this pencil);

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);




See you next time!
kisses =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments: