Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rainy Day Eye Make Up

Hi!!!
First of all sorry for the quality of the photos of today! But I wasn't at home and I had only the phone! :P
Here the result!




I used only the medium bag palette by Sephora that you can see down here.
I applied two different tones of shimmery turquoise...
... and lastly I blended with a bright brown, very soft! 
Then, to render my look more "precious" I applied my lovely gold eyeliner by Kiko.
It is already ending because the effect is not so homogenous and a little bit watery (as the weather of today! XD)!


Summarizing:

EYESHADOWS:see above;

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);

EYELINER: the Kiko Super Colour Eyeliner number 101 (here another look with this gold eyeliner);

MASCARA:the falsies volum'express by Maybelline;

EYE PENCIL:Multiplay 09 by Pupa (here another make up where I used this pencil);


Let me know your critic opion about this look!
Kisses=)

Marghe

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment