Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Green & Gold Eye Make Up!

Hi!!!
Even today I used the gold eyeliner! I'm doing all the possible combinations little by little! =)
I realized this look with two eyeshadows, one eye pencil and one eyeliner (which one?XD)!
Here the result!







Summarizing:

EYELINERthe wonderful(and resistant!!!)Kiko Super Colour Eyeliner number 101 (here another look with this gold eyeliner);


EYESHADOWSthe Sephora medium shopping bag and the palette Monarch by Smashbox;

EYEPENCILthe  Kiko Glamorous Eye pencil number 412(here another make up where I used this marvellous eye pencil);

MASCARA: The Falsies by Maybelline;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: Eye Base Primer Kiko (a little description here).

See you next time!
kisses =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

4 comments: