Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Amethyst Eye Make Up

Hi!!!
Today has been an incredibly sunny day here where I live. I went out in the garden this afternoon and I saw so many violets! So I decided to create a look inspired by these marvellous flowers... even if I've chosen as title amethyst eye make up! (I've to admit that I've already used the title violet eye make up!!!XD)..
Anyway, here the result:






As you can see I used a cold violet from the Sparkle 2 and two bright colours from the Au Naturel by Sleek! Lastly I'm creating all the combination with these palettes and I underline the fact that these 2 pallettes are complementary!

Summarizing:

EYESHADOWS:I used the cold violet from the Sparkle 2 by Sleek all over the eyelid, under the eyebrows I blended a bright pastel white from the Au Naturel palette and lastly I used a super shimmery creamy colour near the tear duct;

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);

EYELINER:the glitter eyeliner by Kiko (even if it's completely invisible!!!) (see here for another look with this eyeliner!);

MASCARA:the falsies volum'express by Maybelline;

EYE PENCIL:Multiplay 09 by Pupa (here another make up where I used this pencil);


Let me know your critic opion about this look!
Kisses=)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment