Friday, March 8, 2013

Very Fast Eye Make Up II

Hi!
Today I realized this super fast eye make up! It's not so precise, but I hadn't time! 
I just give some intensity to the sight using very soft colours from the Au Naturel palette by Sleek; then I give a precious touch using the wonderful Kiko Super Colour Eyeliner number 101. As you can see this eyeliner is purely fluid gold!
Here the result!










INGREDIENTS FOR THIS MAKE UP:

EYELINER: the wonderful(and resistant!!!)Kiko Super Colour Eyeliner number 101;

EYESHADOWS: from the Au Naturel palette by Sleek (here another make up where I used this palette);

MASCARA: The Falsies by Maybelline;

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);


Stay tuned!

kisses =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    Mi sono appena unita ai tuoi lettori fissi, ti andrebbe di ricambiare?
    Ne sarei felice :)
    Ti aspetto http://elefantest89.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete