Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Eye Make Up !

Hi!!!
I've been quite busy in these days and I couldn't post any make up... But today here I am, as usual!
I realized a fresh look using absolutely matte eyeshadows and the wonderful gold eyeliner by Kiko (I completely fall in love with this eyeliner!!)...










Summarizing:

EYESHADOWS: from  the Light Impulse eyeshadow palette which belongs to kiko's Elegant Shades  Collection (here another make up where I used this palette). 

MASCARA: the falsies volum'express by Maybelline;

EYESHADOW BASE: Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);

EYE PENCIL: Multiplay 09 by Pupa (here another make up where I used this pencil);

EYELINER: the wonderful(and resistant!!!)Kiko Super Colour Eyeliner number 101 (here another look with this gold eyeliner);


Let me know your critic opion about this look!
Kisses=)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

8 comments:

  1. I love the green inner corner hun, how funky! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. è veramente stupendissimo questo eyeliner oro della Kiko! Ci sono altre colorazioni bellissime... vedro' prossimamente se prenderne un'altra!
      ciao!! =)

      Delete
  3. I love the gold eye eyeliner. I haven't done any colors except the basic brown, blue, and black. I may have to march to the store today to get me some colors. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..loved the gold eyeliner over the top..so pretty dear <3

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2013/10/mac-dervish-lip-pencil-swatches-review-fotd.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. vedo che usi molto l'eye liner dorato. interessante. è bello quanto look sia soft e flowy e romantico e dolce e sussurrato

    ReplyDelete