Monday, March 4, 2013

Very Fast Eye Make Up

Hi,
today I realized the so called "very fast eye make up"! This is a make up that requires less than 5 minutes!
I used 3 eyeshadows, a black pencil and a lot of mascara!
Here the result using two different lights:






What I used for this make up?

EYESHADOWS:I used the eyeshadow indicated above which belong to the Warm palette by Zoeva. These colours are very particular and the photos doesn't reproduce well the shades. (here another make up where I used this palette);
EYE PENCIL: Multiplay 09 by Pupa (read here for more info);
EYESHADOW BASE:the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.
MASCARA:The Falsies by Maybelline;


Stay tuned!

kisses =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

5 comments:

  1. love this! S, x

    ivy-silvia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I definitely need this direction. It often takes a long time for me to prep my eyes even in for an everyday make up. I am surely picking up from you eye-deas! ;) hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Shannel!
      It is nice to dedicate some time to themselves to create a nice look, but often there's not enough time, so it's necessary to invent a way to minimize the time and be pretty in any occasion, even for going to the supermarket =)

      Delete