Monday, March 25, 2013

Pink Zebra Eye Make Up

Hi!!!
Today I realized this eye make up, using only a brush, the eyeliner brush! And... I used all the eyeshadows wet! Yes I'm completely obsessed with eyeshadows used wet in this period =)
Here the result:







Here the Oh So Special palette by Sleek that I used for this look! I traced many lines in a casual way and the result, in my opinion is similar to a zebra,maybe a little bit! XD


Summarizing:

EYESHADOWS:see above;

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);

EYELINER:I used the matte violet eyeshadow from the Oh So Special palette wet mixed together with a strong pink, used wet as an eyeliner. Then I blended all in the upper part of the eylid with the rosa confetto colour;

MASCARA:the falsies volum'express by Maybelline;

EYE PENCIL:no eye pencil;


Let me know your critic opion about this look!
Kisses=)

Marghe

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

5 comments: