Saturday, March 23, 2013

Turquoise & Brown Eye Make Up + Little Photo Reportage

Hi!!!
Here the make up I created yesterday! 


...here the eyeshadows I used...
A shimmery white under the eyebrows, by Madina, collection Vintage Memories... (see this eyeshadow at work in another look!)


...a super matte and pigmented yellow, by Madina, collection Vintage Memories  ...


...the well known Oh So Special by Sleek! I use the black wet and it works very well as black eyeliner(here another look with this palette)!


Lastly I took the two key colours from the Sephora medium shopping bag (here another make up with this palette):




Summarizing:

EYESHADOWS:see above =)

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);

EYELINER: I used the black eyeshadow from the Oh so special by Sleek wet and I'm very satisfied with the result!

MASCARA:the falsies volum'express by Maybelline;

EYE PENCIL:no eye pencil! XD (it has been enough the black eyeliner!!!)


yesterday I also took some photos in the garden... 





thanks for stopping by!!!
kisses =)

Marghe


3 comments:

  1. the eye look kind of reminded me of the earth, sky and the sun. very nicely done and oh the flowers are beautiful. I always wanted to have them in my garden but I am not gifted with hands that can grow them. ;) have a fantastic day. hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you very much Shannel!
      The flowers I shot are wildflowers! They're so little and insignificant... but if you see in detail they have so many shades and particulars!
      I like also flowers like orchides, but it's difficult for me to take care of them!
      kisses!=)

      Delete