Friday, March 29, 2013

Rosy-Blue Sunset Eye Make Up

Hi!!!
Today I realized this look:





I used the following eyeshadows:

1)a super matte and pigmented yellow, by Madina, collection Vintage Memories  ...


2) a matte violet by Pupa Pupa color pop 03 (here another make up where I used this eyeshadow )


3) I took a very deep and matte blue from  the Sephora medium shopping bag!



Lastly I blended a little under the eyebrows with a matte white from the Au Naturel by Sleek!

SUMMERIZING:

EYESHADOWS:see above;


MASCARA:the Falsies by Maybelline; 

EYE PENCIL: the Expression Kajal by Maybelline number 38 brown (read here for more info);

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);



See you next time!
kisses =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




4 comments:

  1. I am so trying this look. I thought this is nice to wear on a summer geteaway ;) Thanks for sharing! have a fantastic day my dear. hugs kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty. The colours work very well together.

    ReplyDelete