Friday, March 1, 2013

Soft Eye Make Up of Yesterday

Hi,
in these days I wasn't at home and I didn't have my camera with me... The only make up I could shoot with my phone is that of yesterday, which is a very natural make up, ideal for every occasion and very fair.
Here the result:




For this eye make up I used the wonderful Au Naturel by Sleek and in particular these colours:




As you can see I used many colours of this palette. The eye make up seems very uniform: in reality there are many shades that the photo doesn't enhance!

I recommend this palette because it cointains many matte colours, which are very useful both for a sophisticated make up  that for a everyday make up!

I have to underline the fact that the brighter matte colour are super pigmented, and such characteristic is difficult to find in low cost eyeshadows!

Summarizing:

EYESHADOWS: from the Au Naturel palette by Sleek;
MASCARA: the Falsies by Maybelline;
EYE PENCIL: a black one by Maybelline;
EYESHADOW BASE:the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

Stay tuned!

kisses =)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comments:

  1. I love natural make-up!
    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. pretty for an everyday look. Happy weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I look lovely new follower check my blog out and maybe follow back if you like what you see :). http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete