Sunday, March 24, 2013

Green Gradient Eye Make Up

 Hi!!!
I realized the make up of today using only the eyeliner brush. I wanted a cat shaped eye look and here the result!



Firstly I contoured all the eye using the black eyeshadow wet from the Oh So Special palette and I created the shape I wanted...
... then I added little by little other lines of different greens:
one from the Sparkle 2 palette by Sleek


...and many others from the 88 palette by Zoeva!


I didn't use any base.
I use all the colours wet. The resistance has been optimal!

Summarizing:

EYESHADOWS:see above;

EYESHADOW BASE:no base!;

EYELINER:I used the black eyeshadow from the Oh So Special palette wet, I love the result and the resistance of this kind of eyeliner ^_^;

MASCARA:the falsies volum'express by Maybelline;

EYE PENCIL:Multiplay 09 by Pupa (here another make up where I used this pencil);


Let me know your critic opinion about this look!
Kisses=)

Marghe

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

3 comments:

  1. bellissimo!! molto originale! mi piace un sacco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Grazie milli Elisa! Sono rimasta stupita dell'ottima resa da bagnati dei colori dell'88 di Zoeva!
      un abbraccio!

      Delete