Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Eye Make Up II

Hi!!!
Today I realized this look: luminous, fast and vernal!
Here the result, as usual:



I used the Light Impulse eyeshadow palette which belongs to kiko's Elegant Shades  Collection (here another make up where I used this palette)


I applied all over the eyelid a very faded matte orange ( and also near the tear duct)...
... then I blended two rosy colours which are very similar. I used the deepest in the socket-line.
I used a shimmery white under the eyebrows.
Ah! In the inferior eyelid, near the waterline, I applied with a pen brush the violet!

Summerizing:

EYESHADOWS:see above; 

EYESHADOW BASE:Elizabeth Arden eye primer (more info here);

MASCARA:the falsies volum'express by Maybelline;

EYE PENCIL:Multiplay 09 by Pupa (here another make up where I used this pencil);


Let me know your critic opinion about this look!
Kisses=)
Marghe

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4763995/?claim=73aukea88z6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

4 comments:

  1. this is beautiful.
    i'm giving away an eye shadow palette with beautiful spring colors!
    come enter <3
    http://thelittledaintysailor.blogspot.com/2013/03/1000-views-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies

    1. Thank you dear! This palette contains very nice colours, suitable for every occasion! =)
      kisses

      Delete