Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Die Zauberin Memories - December 2014 Eye MakeUp Looks

Hi dear,
I'm back with the second appointment of this month,
the December 2014 eye make ups!
In the first part you can see some neutrals, 
and in the second one some colourful looks!

Elegant Brown Eye MakeUp







The Body Shop Second "Wild" Eye MakeUp




Saturaday Eye MakeUp




Blue Melon Eye MakeUp



Which one do you prefer?
Let me know =)
Hope you'll have a serene & relaxing evening!
Kisses
Marghe



p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 



18 comments:

  1. Some great looks Marghe loving the bold ones :-D "Saturaday Eye MakeUp" is brilliant :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahah I've seen only NOW after 1 year this typing error! XD
      Btw it is a saturated look of course! XD

      Delete
  2. Las two are my favourites! Green and pink suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you both in neutral and colourful shades! The Saturday one is lovely, but I also like natural looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard to choose, but I think I probably go with one of the two first...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehehe =) I'm in the same period too, in fact I chose to put them as the first two eheh! XD

      Delete
  5. All of them are gorgeous but my favourite is Saturaday Eye MakeUp :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Edyta!!! I'm so glad you like it =)

      Delete
  6. I love the blue mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Irina, this is really a great mascara =)

      Delete
  7. These are all really pretty Marghe! I especially love the first look. Brown shades are so rich and make such a fantastic look.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Keisha, thanks a lot! I'm in the period of brown shades lastly, mostly because in the morning I have not so much time. But with time I started to appreciate more and more browns and nude colours =)

      Delete
  8. These are all so gorgeous!Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Saturday look is really cool. Great colours, well done! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite is the brown rose... I really like the pink in the inner corner :) blue melon is a really fun look too but I don't know if I could pull if off haha

    ReplyDelete