Monday, December 21, 2015

Taupe Eye MakeUp

Hi dear!
This is a super natural eye make up! I'm so satisfied by the new mascara Better than Sex by Too Faced, it is really a super high quality mascara!
I used the Colour Crush by The Body Shop eyeshadows.
Here the result:









1) Colour Crush
Shade: Sand By Me
Nuance: Chou A la Crème




2) Colour Crush
Shade: Brownie & Clyde
Nuance: Brun Béguin





EYESHADOWS: The Body Shop Colour Crush eyeshadows;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Better Than Sex by Too Faced;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

Thanks for your visit and for all your kind comments!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 

20 comments:

  1. It is wonderful - absolutely wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice look Marghe :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a subtle yet beautiful look Marghe and it looks like you achieved a great result with the mascara

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lastly I've done a lots of natural looks... maybe in these days I'll start to play with more vivid colours ! Kisses dear Keisha !

      Delete
  4. So pretty, the shade looks amazing!
    kisses Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Los tonos marrones te quedan muy naturales, me gusta mucho ese makeup.
    Te escribo en español porque veo que lo hablas perfecto!
    Felices Fiestas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola ! Soy muy contenta si tu me escribes en español! En estos últimos días he utilizado demasiadas veces tonos naturales y marrones.... en estos días de vacaciones intento hacer también maquillajes colorados! Un beso y felices fiestas a ti y a tu familia!

      Delete
  6. This is really natural looking I love the taupe! The mascara looks great I might give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That máscara makes the difference, really ! Thanks a lot dear Stephanie!

      Delete
  7. I love your lashes... I wish mine would look like that too :D
    I really love the makeup look as well :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had that mascara and I loved it. It's a really great one! :)

    ReplyDelete