Sunday, December 27, 2015

Brown Glow Eye Make Up for Dark Lips

Hi dear!
Hope your holidays are going well, and for the one who has to work, hope all is going well too!
This is a simple brown look, ideal for the everyday, with a nude lipstick, but it can work too in these festive days with a strong dark red! Do you like the combo simple eyes + red lips?
Let me know! =)








Here the eyeshadows I used:

1) Colour Crush
Shade: Sand By Me
Nuance: Chou A la Crème




2) Colour Crush
Shade: Chocolate Linger
Nuance: Chocolat Fondant




3) Colour Crush
Shade: Brownie & Clyde
Nuance: Brun Béguin





EYESHADOWS: The Body Shop Colour Crush eyeshadows;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


12 comments:

  1. Another stunning eye makeup - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you look like in such natural eye make ups a lot. Myself - I prefer lighter shades of lipsticks than red, I mean light pink or nude. Actually nude works the best for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Aneta! I'm so glad you like these kind of looks on me! I also like nude shades on lips, but in this period of the year I love to use strong red colours =)

      Delete
  3. You look so classy Marghe! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice everyday look! I think it would look good with a red lip and lighter pinks too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it would ok with a lighter pink, on me surely not, in that case I think I would prefer a more colourful eye make up =)
      Thank you so much dear Stephanie :*

      Delete
  5. I like Bodyshop's makeup! And what a nice look you made <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice look Marghe, I really like it :-D

    Hope you are having a relaxing time too :-D

    ReplyDelete