Monday, December 7, 2015

Chic Festive Eye MakeUp using Too Faced eyeshadows

Hi dear!!!
I'm back with a look created using the eyeshadows by Too Faced from the palette Paris in Love, set Le Grand Château by Too Faced (Christmas in Paris collection).
I mixed together taupe/greyish/brown/coppery tones with a pretty shimmery pink (Je t'aime). I really like the final effect!
And you? =)













Under the eyebrows I applied Amour, all over the eyelid I applied abundantly Chérie, a very pretty shimmery greyish taupe colour.
Along the socket-line I blended Jolie, which is supposed to be a bronzer but it works well even as an eyeshadow!
I applied Jolie as an eyeliner too, can you see it?
Underneath I mixed Jolie and Tout Suite.
Ah! Near the tear duct I applied Je t'aime.




EYESHADOWS: from the palette Paris In Love ;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Better than Sex, read my comments above;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.



Thanks for your support and comments!

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 



16 comments:

  1. This is a really nice look Marghe :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful makep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shades are all lovely! You look so classy. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the little bit of colour by the tear duct :) it adds something special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, yes, that pink is really the key of the look! This little palette contains a nice rang of colours! =)

      Delete
  5. That is a super classy look you created! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Por aquí sigo paseando por tu bonito blog, y aprendiendo trucos para maquillarme me mejor. Una paleta preciosa, te quedó fantástico!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete