Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Die Zauberin Memories - December 2013 Eye MakeUp Looks

Hi dear, 
finally it is December,
so it is time for the usual appointment,
the memories of 2 years ago...
Let's start with a strong eye make up look:

Blue Violet Eye MakeUp




Here a super sparkling look:


New Year's Eve eye MakeUp with Wonder Vision Eye Set in Flash by Smashbox



... and lastly some colour:

Green Neon Violet Eye MakeUp



Which one do you prefer?
Let me know =)
Hope you'll have a serene & relaxing evening!
Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 



14 comments:

  1. Great looks here Marghe. Loving the last one a lot :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Ananka! I'm so glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful looks - the Blue Violet Eye MakeUp must be one of the most dramatic ever - and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green neon! All are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Marghe! I'm loving all of these. Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are gorgeous!!! If i had to chose it would be the green+pink look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot dear! I'm so glad you like it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright colours! My favourite is the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all beautiful, but that last one is amazing! WOW!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete