Friday, December 11, 2015

Chic Eye MakeUp using Too Faced eyeshadows

Hi dear!!!
This morning I created this simple look using the palette Paris au Naturale, from the set Le Grand Château by Too Faced (Christmas in Paris collection).
I'm so satisfied by these new eyeshadows! This day has started well! =)
Here the make up:












All over the eyelid I applied Pot Du Crème,
along the socket-line I blended abundantly Fifi (what a lovely colour, it is a matte light brown). 
I traced a very approximated & blended eyeliner using Oui.
Underneath I applied the coppery-brown Merci mixed with the dark matte brown Le Femme.

Here the palette Paris Au Naturale by Too Faced:



EYESHADOWS: from the palette Paris In Love ;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Better than Sex by Too Faced;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


So do you like this eye make up look?
Thanks for your support and for all your nice comments!

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 




17 comments:

  1. hi Marghe!This combo of colors is amazing...thx for sharing! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pleasant natural looking make up with a sexy darker line ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colour combination. Your eyelashes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the Better than Sex mascara by Too Faced works very verry well!
      Thank you so much dear Pat :*

      Delete
  4. This is a really nice look Marghe :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really cool and clean look, sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! I'm so glad that you like it! =)

      Delete
  6. This is a great everyday look! :) I like the lighter color on your lids

    ReplyDelete