Thursday, December 3, 2015

Every Day Eye MakeUp using The Body Shop Eyeshadows

Hi dear!!!
I'm back with a look from the past, well, not 2 years of course,
but I don't remember even how many weeks ago...
But I remember the eyeshadows I used, don't worry!
Here the result:








The Body Shop Colour Crush eyeshadows


1) Colour Crush
Shade: Sand By Me
Nuance: Chou A la Crème




2) Colour Crush
Shade: Chocolate Linger
Nuance: Chocolat Fondant




3) Colour Crush
Shade: Brownie & Clyde
Nuance: Brun Béguin




Firstly, I have applied under the eyebrows and underneath Sand By Me, which is a matte white, not a frosty one, but a milky one. It is perfect as highlighter under the eyebrows.



 Then I blended along the socket-line Chocolate Linger,
a matte light-gray-brown colour together with the shimmery Brownie and Clyde!





EYESHADOWS: the three The Body Shop Colour Crush eyeshadows;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

P.S. Have you noticed how different are lashes without the Better than Sex mascara by Too Faced?!
Thanks for your comments and support! 

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


16 comments:

  1. It's really nice, I like the little bit of spakle it has too :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Brownie & Clyde is such a cute shimmery brown, a very particular colour. Kisses dear Ananka! <3

      Delete
  2. It's so beautiful and I love how subtle it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eye look as it is neutral and wearable.. great job on the tutorial Marghe! kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Amira, this kind of looks are easy to do especially in the morning and the effect is always nice even if not precise! =)

      Delete
  4. Very natural makeup, nice and workfriendly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love these sorts of shades. I need a new non shimmery highlight for the brow bone so will check that one out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sand by Me it is perfect as a discreet eye-lighter! :D
      Kisses dear Clare! =)

      Delete
  6. This is a really nice subtle everyday look! I like it :) maybelline makes good cheap mascara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like simple and easy to make looks for the days one doesn't have lots of time in the morning :) x

    ReplyDelete