Thursday, December 24, 2015

Xmas Eye Make Up for Red Lips

Hi dear!!!
Happy Christmas to you and to your family!
This is a simple look ideal to wear with a super red lipstick! 
Hope you'll have a great time!









The Body Shop Colour Crush eyeshadows


1) Colour Crush
Shade: Sand By Me
Nuance: Chou A la Crème




2) Colour Crush
Shade: Chocolate Linger
Nuance: Chocolat Fondant




3) Colour Crush
Shade: Brownie & Clyde
Nuance: Brun Béguin




Firstly, I have applied under the eyebrows and underneath Sand By Me, which is a matte white, not a frosty one, but a milky one. It is perfect as highlighter under the eyebrows.



 Then I blended along the socket-line Chocolate Linger,
a matte light-gray-brown colour together with the shimmery Brownie and Clyde!




I used the eyeshadow Brownie & Clyde also as eyeliner!


EYESHADOWS: the three The Body Shop Colour Crush eyeshadows;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Maybelline 3X volum'express;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.

Thanks for your comments and support! 

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


13 comments:

  1. This looks really nice and I can imagine it with the red lips and nails hehe. :-D

    Goodnight dear Marghe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Marghe! This eye makeup would look fantastic with red lips.
    Happy Holidays

    Keisha xo
    Thechrysalisgal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear Keisha! Hope you 'll have wonderful holidays !

      Delete
  3. I love it - but where are the red lips :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear Maria ! That's a good point ! I tried to photograph my lips but I'm not so satisfied by the result, I have to improve myself ! Thanks for your comment ! Happy Xmas!

      Delete
  4. This is a nice simple look :) yeah I think it would pair nicely with a red lip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Stephanie! Kisses and happy Xmas!

      Delete
  5. These shades are all lovely! I wish all the best dear! kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Amira ! I wish the same for you dear friend ! Kisses

      Delete
  6. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas, sweetie! <3

    ReplyDelete