Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sparkling Dark (for a dinner out) Eye Make Up using Too Faced eyeshadow + nail art of the week!

Heeeey!!!!
Finally I'm back! 
How are you dear???
For me these last days have been quite challenging at work, and for you?
Now, it's time to relax, with a make up I created for a dinner out last Sunday. I love the contrast between light and dark! 
I used 2 of the 3 palettes from the set Le Grand Château by Too Faced (Christmas in Paris collection).
Paris au Naturale + Paris After Dark
Here the result:












From the palette Paris After Dark: under the eyebrows I applied Le Marais, this is not a matte white, but it has the right shimmery for a dinner out. I used Noir for emphasize the dark liner. As eye-lighter I used abundantly Parfait starting from the tear duct, the final effect it is perfect!


Then from the palette Paris Au Naturale: Oui as eyeliner and along the socket-line, love that little spakles inside, then I applied Merci underneath!


EYESHADOWS: see above ;

EYEPENCIL: no one;

MASCARA: Better than Sex by Too Faced;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


After a century I'm back with a new manicure, do you like it?
Let me know ! =)

Ah! I used:
-as glittery base All About You by Sinful Colors
-turquoise: the Rimmel Rita Ora Bestival Blue n° 860
-black: Black Out nail polish n°800 by Rimmel, 60 seconds. 






Thanks for your visit and for your support!
Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 



16 comments:

  1. Nice eyes and great nail art :-D Love both looks :-D

    Glad you see you back Marghe :-D Yeah been pretty busy for me too at work! I like to be busy though, I'd rather be busy than be bored hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahah! That's a very good maxim dear Ananka! I think the same too. Btw, that's ok being busy, but too much is too much! XD Kisses and goodnight :P

      p.s. thankfully the holidays are not so far away!!!

      Delete
  2. I am loving the sparkle aspect of you eye makeup...it is really stunning, perfect for an evening out. Your nail art is very creative, I love the colours.

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like dots on a sand, interesting effect. And lovely eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! That is the idea behind the mani! So glad t know you like it! Smuack =)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Anne! There are microglitters in the dark colour along the socket-line! =)
      I like glitters every day! ehehe :D

      Delete
  5. I love the colours you used here! I need to learn how to apply eyeshadow like that haha

    Nice to see you doing your nails too! I like the pattern of dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Thank you so much. It's not so difficult, the important is to have the right brushes. I do not own many brushes, but only few. For this look I used mainly the new PS brush you can find in Primark for just 1.5 €! The quality is very good!

      Delete
  6. hi Marghe once again very lovely.Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing eye makeup and so outstanding and beautiful nail art dear Marghe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Edyta! I'm experiment new combos on nails =)
      kisses

      Delete