Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Dark New Year's Eve Eye MakeUp

Hi dear,
I'm back with an idea for this New Year's Eve!
This is a dark eye make up I created using the  Pied-de-Poule 096 5 Couleurs palette by Christian Dior.















5 Couleurs, Palette Regard Couture
Haute Couleurs and Effects
Pied de Poule 096





The ingredients:


EYESHADOWS: from the palette Pied de Poule 5 Couleurs;

EYEPENCIL:no one;

MASCARA: Better than Sex;  

EYESHADOW PRIMER: the Advanced Eye Fix Primer by Elizabeth Arden.


Thanks for your support and comments!

Kisses
Marghe

p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)


p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter! 


15 comments:

  1. Lovely- and the mascara looks excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Aneta! Thank you very much! That mascara works very well, really!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that make-up look so beautiful! Great job.I wish you happy holidays dear! kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear Amira! Hope you'll have a great 2016!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, you are so talented with makeup! I absolutely adore this look you created, those Dior eyeshadows are so gorgeous and pigmented. Thank you for sharing! Following you on bloglovin' <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Kay! Nice to meet you! Thank you very much for following me ! Kisses and happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. Great look for New Years Eve Marghe, sultry and sexy :-D

    I have no plans for New Years Eve - probably just chill in the house. The weather in Scotland is really bad anyway. Do you have any special plans?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dear Ananka! I have absolutely no plans for this New Years Eve ! I think I will stay at home too, then during the I will go out with my hubby for a walk ! And then relax relax and relax !

      I have heard at the tv that the weather in England has been really bad and I saw water everywhere! Hope things will go better soon in your country!
      Hope you'll have a great time with your family ! ♡

      Delete
  5. I love this one (too) - it suits you wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this one too. Very good for a night out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great look for new years Eve! :) very glamorous

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the wing-effect you made with the grey, it looks really cool :)

    ReplyDelete