Monday, July 9, 2018

Aurora Eye MakeUp in Collaboration with Karaja MakeUp

Hi dear!
I'm back with a new make up in collaboration with Karaja Make Up!
This time I opted for some violets...lilac..green and a touch of frosty turquoise.
It reminds me an aurora, 
what do you think?
Let me know in the comments! 






The eyeshadow palette I used is the Wonder Box n° 5



The mascara is the BB Volume Mascara from the African Beauty Collection, since its first usage the brush distributed the right quantity of product on the lashes. Lashes are hydrated, black and voluminous. It is very comfortable. There is no fall out of dry product at the end of the day.




Finally, as eyeliner I used the very intense Kajal Nefertiti 1, also from the collection African Beauty:





That's all for today,
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)



p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

15 comments:

  1. Hi dear, great makeup. You must own so many palettes by now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's beautiful! It reminds me of unicorn colours :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Такое интересное сочетание оттенков! Очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your nude and no-make up make ups ;) (if that makes sense)
    but this soft , yet colorful one is really cool.

    take a look at my Blogpost about these lovely beautyproducts

    ReplyDelete
  5. It reminds me of a mermaid! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete