Saturday, July 21, 2018

Almond Oil - Natura Femme Aceite de Almendras con Olus Vegetales

Hi dear!
Lastly I use to produce my own facial cream by mixing aloe vera gel and almond oil. The quantity of oil is such in order to obtain a creamy finish. I prepare little quantities in order to finish them properly. I apply this cream in the evening after a deep cleaning. 
It is a very oily cream, of course, but I saw improvements especially in the elasticity of my skin and it is also hydrated for a longer time. It is not a good idea to apply this cream in the morning because it very oily.

This almond oil by Natura Femme is not bad.
I paid it about 5 €.
The bottle contains 250 ml...So a lot of oil. But I saw at Auchan also 1 liter bottle, in case you are interested!!!
My rating: 8/10
I will buy it again.

Anyway, let's see the ingredients:
Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Olus oil, Tocopherol.

Olus oil is a blend of natural triglycerides from 100 % vegetable origin, while tocopherol is an antioxidant.









That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

10 comments:

  1. L'olio di mandorla è perfetto per le pelli più secche, io lo uso sulle gambe e braccia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Sara! Fai benone. Io preferisco stemperarlo nell'aloe cosi si stende meglio!
      Un abbraccio!

      Delete
  2. No he probado este en concreto, pero me encantan los aceites naturales ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola preciosa! Si esta' bueno y en muchisimas cremas hay aceites naturales añadidos.
      Un abrazo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi dear, it is not bad, I also tried tea tree oil of this brand!
      Smuackk

      Delete
  4. It sounds really interesting. Do you use mostly aloe vera and just a little oil, or...? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! I mix aloe vera gel and oil in a jar. There are not precise quantities, I would say that for 5 spoons of aloe vera, 2 spoons of oil are enough. The important thing is to mix well with a teaspoon aloe and oil in order to obtain a creamy consistency. If you add too much oil to the compound, then after some time it will tend to separate from aloe. But if you add the right quantity, oil will remain incorporated. Usually I like to add also essential oils, lavender or ylang ylang. But there are also many other essences =)
      Smuackkkk!!!

      Delete