Saturday, July 28, 2018

Gel de Baño Urea - 10 % de Urea - Deliplus (Review)

Hi dear!
Lastly I've been in a Mercadona supermaket (in Spain) and I found this shower gel for dry skin. 
It contains 10 % of urea.

The price is just 2 € for 500 ml of product...

and believe me that the 'almost' same thing by Eucerin costs more than 10 €...

So, this shower gel by Deliplus is a great novelty in my shower routine. I recommend it to who, like me, has very dry skin. 
For the entire body is necessary just a little quantity of product, a spoon I would say. It produces a rich and creamy foam.
Skin after shower is soft and hydrated.
My rating: 10/10
The perfume is fresh, not too bad.
I will surely buy this gel again and again.

Urea is a naturally occurring substance found in the surface layer of our skin, and it is an active part of our natural moisturising factor (NMF), which functions to keep skin hydrated, protected and working efficiently.

A healthy skin will typically contain 28 micro grams of urea per square centimeter a dehydrated, dry skin can see a reduction of as much as 50% and those with eczema as much as 80%.

Urea works in synergy with ingredients that create the molecular structure of the skin, such as lactic acid.

Combined, these two ingredients actively work to remove dead skin cells and substances from the horny layer, improving cellular turnover in the epidermis, helping to dramatically improve the water binding ability of the skin.








That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/

16 comments:

  1. Cavolo, una bella differenza di prezzo con rispetto a quello di Eucerin! Buona domenica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know it, but I really want to try it, happy Sunday ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes it is...I'm reading a lot about this urea lastly!

      Delete
  4. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola! Los geles de Deliplus me encantan pero éste aún no lo he probado. Bss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entonces estoy curiosa de saber tu opinión cuando lo pruebas!
      Un abrazo!

      Delete
  6. Me gustan los geles del mercadona, huelen muy bien, aunque solo en algunos perdura mucho el color. Este aún no lo he probado. besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola preciosa! Esto también no tiene un perfume fuerte pero está buenísimo en el caso que tu piel sea seca o sensible. Un abrazo

      Delete
  7. E' un prodotto che sarebbe molto utile anche a me!
    Interessante anche la spiegazione dell'urea.
    Un bacio
    Paola
    www.pollywoodbypaolafratus.com

    ReplyDelete