Saturday, July 7, 2018

Soap Bars - Atkinson Blue Lavander, Fine Perfumed Soap

Hi dear!
I'm back with a new review about a soap bar by Atkinsons, this is the Blue Lavender (Fine Perfumed Soap).
In terms of quality it resembles the Sandal Wood one.
But regarding the perfume..this lavender does not convince me. I have smelled better lavenders, like the one in the Eau de Toilette of the same brand...!
All considered is not a bad soap bar.
I used it for intimate hygiene and it is very delicate.
The price is about 2 €. It is a long lasting soap and produce a rich creamy foam.
My rating: 8/10 (for the perfume!)
I will not buy again this lavender soap.
Here some photos:






That's all for today,
thanks for all the nice comments!
See you soon!

Kisses
Marghe


p.s. Go like my FaceBook page to stay updated on my latest eye make up! =)




p.p.s. now I'm also on Twitter and on Instagram! 


https://www.instagram.com/die_zauberin_zebulon/


10 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of lavender, but it sound like a good product 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is good, but the perfume not the best!
      Smuackk

      Delete
  2. Hola! No conocía esta marca pero los jabones de este tipo me gustan mucho.
    Te espero pronto por mi blog. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lavender and I'm convinced I would love this soap, too!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like lavender :) Thank you for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peccato, visto il costo e la mia passione per la Lavanda poteva essere un prodotto interessante!

    ReplyDelete